Nolan attends Lacoste’s Beautiful Desert Pool Party during the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on April 13.
Searching for Lions & Elephants yesterday in Addo Elephant Reserve :) photo by my girl @nicoleeddy1 😘 http://ift.tt/192l2FG
Raddest Looks On The Internet http://www.raddestlooks.net
i love your page.
Tom Ford, fashion powerhouse, film mogul and old school romantic covers ‘Another Man’ magazine and opens up about what it takes to be a modern gentleman. Here are his rules — read, take notes and put into action:
1. You should always try to put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.
2. A gentleman has to work. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world. It shows a source of safety for any woman if a man can work.
3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they’re walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.
4. Don’t be pretentious, racist, sexist or judge people by their background.
5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.
6. A sense of humor. Simple.
7. Signature cologne. This is a must.
8. At least one classic tuxedo in your wardrobe.
9. Perfect teeth. (If you don’t have them, save up and get them fixed.)
10. A daily read of the newspaper.
11. Strive to become goal oriented.
12. Remember that a day watch will always compliment Smart Blazers.
13. Any sport you may love and is good at.
14. Always have new socks and underwear. (Throw away anything old every 3 months)
15. Surprise your significant other with roses when they least expect it and remember to always pay for a lady.